Welcome! We are so glad to have you at our community. Let us know if you have any questions or if there are any ways we can serve you. Please remember to:
- Activate your AppFolio portal to pay rent online.
- Activate your Amazon Hub portal to be able to retrieve packages from our Amazon Hub Package locker.
- Break down your moving boxes when you dispose of them so there’s enough room for everyone’s trash.
- Activate electricity service by going to the PG&E website.
- Optionally, arrange for internet and/or TV service through LMI, Sonic, Google Webpass, Xfinity, or AT&T. (remember, no need to get water or refuse service started; those are included in your rent).
- Optionally, you can contact USPS to change your address so that your mail is forwarded from your old address.
- Optionally, you can sign up for emergency notifications from Alameda County at www.acalert.org.
- Optionally, you can arrange for monthly parking at the nearby Stonefire Apartments by visiting the WhereIPark website or at the Center Street Garage by calling 510-843-1788.